1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
This glow-in-the-dark cocktail, named Aurora, is created by the Campus Companion Party Lab. The drink glows under a black light and looks similar to the Northern Lights.
Here are the ingredients:
2 liters Gin or Vodka
9 Liters Tonic Water
3-4 Bottles Roses Mojito Passion, OR 3-4 Canisters of Pink-Lemonade Concentrate
Mix all ingredients together shortly before the party begins.
Add ice as late as possible before drinking.